If you are unable to visit the bank during normal banking hours, use our Night Deposit service to make your deposits. We provide you with a secure and safe way to deposit your personal deposits or your business' daily sales at any time at any of our four locations.
Tips for Night Depository Use:
- Ensure each part of your transaction is labeled with your account number, where appropriate.
- Prepare your transaction at home (for instance, by filling out your deposit slip).
- Record each transaction in your personal account ledger.
- Compare monthly statements with your records.
- Do not leave envelopes or check stubs around the night drop.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Do not accept assistance from unfamiliar people at the night depository.
- We want our night deposit facilities to be safe and convenient for you. Therefore, please tell us if you know of any problem with a facility. For instance, let us know if a light is not working. Please report any suspicious activity or crimes to both Merchants State Bank and local law enforcement immediately.